Your privacy is important to us. It is the policy of Agência Colors – Website Creation and Digital Marketing to respect your privacy in relation to any information from you that we may collect on the website Colors Agency – Website Creation and Digital Marketing, and other sites that we own and operate.
We request personal information only when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as it takes to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective data and privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be considered acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser's Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain features and features on this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account-related cookies
- Login-related cookies
- Cookies related to email newsletters
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies can be used to remember if you are already registered and if you should show certain notifications valid only for subscribed/non-subscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages, so that we can process it properly.
- Search-related cookies
- Forms-related cookies
When you submit data using a form such as that found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember the user's details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
To provide a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site, so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Translation cookies of the translation tool used for the website.
- We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we're still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users most appreciate.
- As we sell digital services, it is important that we understand statistics about how many visitors to our site and how they interact with them, and therefore these are the types of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that Agência Colors – Website Creation and Digital Marketing offers on the website and with an enunciative but non-limiting character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to spread propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or bookmakers (ex: games of chance, any type of illegal pornography, in defense of terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of the Colors Agency - Website Creation and Digital Marketing, of its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
Hopefully it is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether you need or not, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our website.
Date of Last update of Colors Agency policies: October/2021.